Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Quiz

R u eco friendly????
1) Should u use paper or plastic bags?
paper
plastic
both
neither!!- bring your own tote bag when you go shopping!!!
Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Elephant Poop Saves Trees!!!



hey guys!! I recently went to the zoo and they had some elephants, I read some about them, and then in the gift shop they had an eco friendly section, they had notebooks made out of elephant poop!! It's kinda gross, but it is a really good way to save trees!! Oh and after the zoo, we went to Chipotle, and just as I was wiping my mouth on the napkin, my dad tricked me and said they napkins were made outta elephant poop, I fell for it, then when I saw him laughing, I got mad!! (Then we told Peter! he he he)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    a neighbour gave me a gift of a book called; the new 50 simple things kids can do to save the earth, by the earthworks group.

    its good. Maybe you could put it on your book shelf?

    SEAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace

    keep up the good work, hadn't heard about using elephant dung for making paper

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete